Please give thanks...
- for the children and young people in our church family; for their enthusiasm and their eagerness to learn about and follow Jesus;
- for Anna and Simon, leading key parts of our children, youth and families ministry, and those who support them;
- for the energy and commitment of all those involved in our Children’s Ministry;
- for all the families, children and young people who come to our youth and children's events and activities.
- that our children and young people might develop a love of reading the Bible, so that God can nourish and sustain them, especially when it is hard to follow Jesus;
- that we will be good examples of Godly living, and encourage our children and young people to grow in faith and continue in discipleship.
- that there will be many opportunities to include and involve our children and young people and their families in our life together, and learn from them.
- that all who work with our children and young people will faithfully follow Jesus and know the love and power of God in all that they do.