This week, please pray for the Church and the World...
- for majorities; that they may show respect for all, and use their power and influence for the common good.
- for minorities; that they may not suffer ridicule, prejudice or persecution because they are different, or because of ignorance or fear.
- for leaders; that those who have to make important decisions may keep their eyes firmly fixed on Jesus and have God-given wisdom.
- for followers; that they may be nurtured, challenged, helped to grow in confidence and play their part fully among God's people.
- for the broken; that those who are suffering violence, grief, poverty, hunger, sickness, despair or shame may know God’s loving presence with them.
- for those whom God has restored; that they may know the healing power of God's love and forgiveness, match their deeds to their words of repentance, and reach out themselves in love and compassion to all God's wounded people.